Organisational structure chart
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RIGHTS
1. Chairman of the Board of Directors:
Chairman of the Board of Directors makes programs and work plans of the Board, convene and preside over meetings of the Board of Directors, approve decisions of the Board of Directors in different ways and monitor the implementation thereof; preside over the General Meeting of Shareholders and carry out other rights and duties as stipulated in the Enterprise Law and Charter.
2. General Director:
The General Director is the legal representative of the company in charge of the operation and management of the Company, the implementation of the resolutions of the General Meeting of Shareholders and the Board of directors’ decision, organization and administration of the daily operations of the company. Director General has the rights to:
- Decide, sign and implement contracts, agreements and other documents.
- Prepare business plans and budgets to submit the Board of Directors or the General Meeting of Shareholders.
- Manage and organize the implementation of business plans approved as well as other decisions of the General Meeting of Shareholders or the Board of Directors.
- Manage and supervise the operation of the business of the company in general.
- Represent the company before state-run bodies to deal with all matters related to the Company's activities in the framework of the Charter and the resolutions and decisions of the General Meeting of Shareholders or Board of Directors.
3. The Deputy Directors:
The Deputy Directors are delegated management tasks of certain areas by General Director. The Deputy Director must be responsible for their assignments.
4. The Departments:
The departments are responsible for providing advice for the General Director on management and professional guidance for the company's affiliates in their respective field of expertise.
5. The Boards of project management, board of commanding the sites, the construction team:
Depending on the scope of each project, the Company sends the Boards of project management and site management and construction teams to carry out the project.
The site manager guides all activities of the construction; is responsible for all site activities; operate the construction in accordance with the approved design to ensure quality, efficiency, safety and in compliance with the provisions of the law.
2018 Copyright © Ngoc Xanh. All rights reserved.